Since 1991, Visual Retail Plus has helped merchants in a number of verticals optimize a POS system with our Windows point of sale software application that is built specifically for small and medium retail chains.
The "Close to Real Time" mechanism allows multiple locations to access the same information and remain in-sync regarding sales and inventory numbers. This makes VRP a leading POS system offering retail inventory management with a method that allows smooth operation even at times when the Internet is down.
The control center dashboard allows merchants to toggle features on and off to meet the demands of the business and have them be put into effect immediately without the need to restart the computer or application. VRP's flexibility provides the retailer an environment that fits a business' need to operate in real-time.
Monitoring stock levels is a critical component of a successful business and VRP's solution have you covered. The "Inventory Matrix" module is easy to use and allows a retailer to monitor and change inventory levels without needing to access different modules. Visual Retail Plus' one module allows an owner to determine security rights per employee by assigning usernames and passwords providing users the ability but not limiting to:
- Create purchase orders
- Receive merchandise
- Distribute to stores
- Create shipping manifests
- Change prices
- Print barcode tags and labels
- Create multiple UPCs per item
- Change and maintain size scales, weights and shipping charges
- Categorize inventory
- Create "open to buy" budget figures
In addition, VRP offers:
- Integrations to various e-commerce platforms
- Fast and easy multi-location and multi-register set ups
- Multi-platform reports on iPhone, iPad, ,Android, and PC
- Scheduled reporting sent by email or text to selected addressees
- Barcode printing
- Loss Prevention
- Physical Inventory
- Time and Attendance
- Multi-language Support
- PCI Compliant payment processing solutions
Our system is backed by a strong reporting module that provides multiple views and analysis, creating better data and helping businesses make accurate decisions when it comes to recommendations for markups, markdowns, inter-store transfers and new purchase orders.